Sunday, May 17, 2009

I’m Just This Guy

Hey, I’m just this guy, you know.
I got a lucky break and I’m glad you dig the show.
But have you seen yourselves calling my name.
Show some self-respect guys it’s only fame.
I’m not so great as you’ve been thinking.
My ego swells while yours is shrinking.
Excuse me now, I’ve got to go;
they want to know
my shoe size.

Ok. You’ve got my good side, yes?
But before we start,
you can get my stats from my PR:
Inside leg;
how I cover my peg;
and whether or not I currently
share my bed.

Now, ask me something smart, like:
Have I ever had a broken heart?
Do I like street art?
What do I do when my partner farts?
Just joking; shoot.

You’re kinda nervous.
I wont bite.
Hey now, don’t get uptight.
Your last review was outa sight.
What’s that?
Come on now I don’t want a fight.

Ok, ok I’ll cut the crap
No need to snap.
I’m just this guy.
who likes to rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment